The Office of the Associate Dean for Student and Public Affairs (OADSPA) is in charge of the following:
- Supervises and coordinates student activities in the College of Science
- Facilitates College-wide faculty academic/social functions
- Plans and organizes social and other extra-curricular affairs of the College
- Assists and oversees activities of the CS Student Council, Agham, and Scientia
- Provides information on available scholarships
- Addresses student concerns and problems, some of which are:
- compliance of student organizations with requirements for recognition as a CS-based organization
- CS organizations’s tambayans
- Assists in the investigation of disciplinary cases
- Issues Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Fosters close ties with the faculty of the College and the UP science alumni.
Go to the Student Disciplinary Council Office at Vinzon’s Hall room 202 to get a certificate that you have not been the subject of any disciplinary case.
- Get a receipt from the UP Cashier’s Office. (P20.00 per desired copy). The College of Science Trust Fund Account Number is 1561-884-952-005-461.
- Fill in completely the necessary information on the tab of Good Moral Application Form.
- Submit the following to the Office of Associate Dean for Student and Public Affairs in claiming the certificate:
- Good Moral Certificate from Student Disciplinary Council
- Official Receipt from the UP Cashier’s Office
- Identification card or any proof of enrollment
- Get a clearance form from the CS Secretary’s office.
- Go to the Student Disciplinary Council Office at Vinzon’s Hall room 202 to get a certificate that you have not been the subject of any disciplinary case.
- OADSPA is the last office to sign the clearance then submit to Secretary’s Office.
|Dr. Giovanni A. Tapang||Associate Dean for Student and Public Affairs|
|Ms. Evelyn B. Basas||regular staff|
National Science Complex,
University of the Philippines Diliman,
Quezon City 1101
UP Trunkline: +63 2 981 8500 Loc. 3805 / 3818